Aisyah Najihah :)
ABOUT ENTRY *repair* INSTA
Pity for him .
Friday, June 13, 2014 • 7:01 PM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum , 🌸

Today , i wanna speak english with wrong grammar , hehe . 

I was like speechless when this morning i went for a breakfast and after that my father went to bank . Oh no , what is the motif of telling this ???!! Yes , there is the motif , i saw an old pity man sitting on a newspaper or boxes perhaps , i don't really saw it clearly , .the things that touched my  heart is when his hand was shaking or in malay menggeletar , oh Allah , what a very big test for him, i was like really grateful of who I am now . I guess he had a parkinson . 

What im really sad is that , why on earth he should be like that ?? Is there anyone that can help him , ???! If I would , I will never let him sat infront the bank n begging again . Never . But , I was just a child . 😔😔

I just can pray to Allah that u will always be bless n be strong on whatever happens toward you , insyaAllah . I hope that someday , I can help those people . 
Bye . Thanks for reading ! Oh my english ! Omo omo omo ! 🙊



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
Salam, tQ ats kesudian anda lawat blog yg errr.. btw, I'm just 19 years young . Dreaming to be a successful girl . aminn . Still studying in KPTM KL for CAT-ACCA . pray 4 my success ? ? a huge thank-you ^^ -Demi Dia-

PENYUNTIK HATI :)


"Kadang-kadang Allah sembunyikan matahari, DIA datangkan petir dan kilat. Kita menangis dan tertanya-tanya ke mana hilangnya matahari, rupa-rupanya Allah hendak memberi kita pelangi"

KLIK !


>> studying KPTM Kl :)
date : NOW
ACCA


>> cuti di HK
date : 26/12/13
at: 12pm


>> nak kahwin :P
date: 13/1/2019
amiin

KARYA KU ^^

  • Random talk ? Can ? ����
  • Jodoh dah sampai , lalalala :p
  • cabaran :)
  • Sakit ? :)
  • #wordless thursday
  • interesting wordless :)
  • Allah. its hurt me
  • Karnival Rasul in My Heart !!
  • Sunnah makanan Rasul :)
  • Hari-hari mencabar :D

  • LIBRARY ^^



    CHIT CHAT ^^ ^^



    SUDI KLIK ? TQ :) ^^